Interested in joining us?
If you have a Docking connection, are interested in Docking’s history or simply want to keep in touch with a part of your history, then why not become a member. Can you spare a few hours or even a few minutes?
For those of you who want to take a more active part you could spend time researching for one of our many projects, helping with our events both in the village and beyond or simply spending time talking to people about Docking’s past – there’ll always be something of interest for you.
Membership gives you free or reduced entry to all of Docking Heritage Group’s events and organised visits and gives you the opportunity to join in at any other events we exhibit at. We also meet up for New Year, summer and Christmas social events as well.
Individual membership costs £15 annually. There are several ways to pay:
You can pay online:
- Here through People’s Fundraising who process payments for us (preferred) or
- with Paypal – click the button below to action your Paypal payment.
For both of the above you can pay for more than one person but for our records please send us the form below giving your payment method and details of all the people you’re paying for:
- You can pay by bank transfer (BACS), – please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive our bank details, giving the name, address, email and phone number of all the people you will be paying for, then put your name and postcode in the BACS reference.
- or by cheque – please download a copy of our Membership Application Form by clicking here. Fill it in and post it along with your payment to:
Helena Aldis, 2 Meadow Court, Bradmere Lane,
Docking, Kings Lynn, Norfolk PE31 8NQ.
Please enclose a cheque for £15 per person, payable to ‘Docking Heritage Group’.
- Membership forms can also be collected from our Heritage Room or at any of our events where you can pay with cash.
If you’d just like to make a donation to the Group you can do that from the Support Us page.